- Offer it to your ancestors or guides on your altar in a bowl.
- Have some in a bowl nearby when communing with ancestors or guides and asking them for advice.
- Place a small bowl of Florida water on your altar as an offering of self-love.
- Wipe your mirror with diluted Florida water, and then do a self-love ritual of your choosing in front of the mirror.
- Energetically cleanse yourself with Florida water by spraying it around you or putting a bit on your wrists.
- Energetically (and literally) cleanse ritual tools like crystals with a bit of diluted Florida water to give them a refresh.
- Use it to cleanse your altar and anything on it by diluting some with water in a spray bottle and spraying on your altar, then wiping down.
- Use it in your usual floor cleaner to cleanse your home and wash away negative energy.
- Fill a small bowl with spring water, Florida water, and a piece of a bluing square if you have one. Place the bowl by your front door to draw out negative energy from your home. Replace the water once a week.
- Use it as the water element in rituals, along with a candle for fire, a crystal or rock for earth, and incense for air. (It's considered powerful to have all four elements present when doing rituals.)
- Dilute Florida water with spring water in a spray bottle and use the spray to cleanse any room in your home.
- Spray some diluted Florida water around you or your space before you begin a tarot reading.
- Spray some diluted Florida water around you or your space before meditating.
- Anoint yourself with a bit of Florida water (emphasis on just a bit!) if you want an energetic refresh or a boost of creativity and inspiration.
- Use it alongside any spells or rituals for attracting love to increase the potency of the spell/ritual.
- Wear a bit like perfume whenever you want protection.
- Keep some in your workplace or on your desk to welcome positive energy and banish negativity.
- Spray some diluted Florida water and patchouli essential oil on your cash for extra abundance.
- Add a bit of Florida water to your laundry (especially bedding if you frequently have nightmares) for protection.
- Place some in a bowl on your nightstand to more easily remember your
Shipping & Returns
Shipping & Returns
We make shipping a priority and try our best to process your order within 3-5 business days! However, we are a small business and sometimes we can get a little backed up during times of high volume (Halloween, Black Friday, Holidays or Big Sales). During these times when we see a big influx of orders, it may delay processing a bit. Feel free to contact us to check on status if it has been more than 5 business days since you placed your order and you have not received a shipping update.